February Game Night and Casino Party Idea
1. For these flower arrangements, use large wine glasses filled with dice and add bouquets of red, white and maybe a pop of yellow. Since these arrangements will naturally be smaller, use several around your table.
2. Candles are always a nice touch. You can go with a similar theme and use martini glasses filled with dice and water and set a floating tea light candle on top. Again, scatter several around the table.
3. If you are doing a casino party, stick with the colors: red, black, gold and white. For an overall game night, stay with primary colors.
4. For a buffet table, balloons are always festive. Stick with the appropriate colors based on casino vs family friendly game night. Continue to capitalize on the colors with your choice of cocktail and dinner napkins. For a family game night, you can scatter antique board games around the table.
5. Let your dessert be part of your décor. Cupcakes are always fun, and you can place two dice on the top of each one. Or mix them up and use dice on some and poker chips on others.
6. Party Favor: For a casino party, a nice deck of cards wrapped in cellophane would be great. For a family friendly game night, a deck of UNO cards is fun.
Spotify Playlist for Family Game Night.
Spotify Playlist for Casino Party.
All recipes come courtesy of Penny and Eleazar Martinez.
Taste Tests for the menu ideas come out every Friday, so if you do not see the one you're looking for now, be sure to keep checking back here or on our Instagram.