July Independence Day Party Ideas
Updated: Aug 31, 2020
1. The type of food you serve will partially serve as your décor. If you have hot dogs and hamburgers, along with corn on the cob, these foods bring back feelings that remind us of summer days. This is also the purpose of party decorations. They liven up a space and help the guests feel whatever theme you are trying to create. So, there is nothing wrong with letting your food serve do the talking.
2. For a sit-down dinner centerpiece or a buffet table, I would have bouquets of red, white, and blue flowers in baskets. Buying floral plants from a garden store is often easier than cut flowers.
3. Insert some small American flags in the bouquets.
4. Use red and white linens.
5. Around the table you can spread out parchment paper copies of the Declaration of independence. Or print out famous quotes from our founding fathers, cut them out and scatter them around. Throw some confetti on the table in the shape of stars, and your festive table is complete.
6. Party Favors: Pocket copy of the Constitution.
Spotify Playlist for July 4th Outdoor Party
Spotify Playlist for July 4th Seated Dinner
All recipes come courtesy of Penny and Eleazar Martinez.
Taste Tests for the menu ideas come out every Friday, so if you do not see the one you're looking for now, be sure to keep checking back here or on our Instagram.
July 4th Outdoor Party Recipes
Perfect for a more casual get together with friends.
July 4th Seated Dinner
An elevated menu perfect for a fancier dinner party.
Together with You,