January Football Party Ideas
1. My centerpiece is a football vase with flowers placed on the tables. You can order football vases online or create them yourself. Cut the top and bottom off a real football, place a glass vase inside, and you are set.
2. During a football game, I like to have a game of Squares going on (this is a game where guests can bet on the score of the game at the end of each quarter). This keeps guests interested and adds another dimension to the event. I place a big poster board on an easel as part of my decorations. I then place the easel in a prominent place for easy access. I usually do this next to the table.
3. Colored pom pons: You can buy any color online or at the local craft store. This is an easy way to add the colors of the teams that are playing. Just put the pom pons in the vases with the flowers or fill a stand-alone vase.
4. Napkins: For a casual party like football, purchase some football themed paper napkins.
5. I passed out signature drinks in brass Moscow Mule cups. I love these cups, because they look like footballs!
6. Party Favor: For our son’s Super Bowl engagement party, I had cookies made in the shape of jerseys and the number 20 written on them, because he and his bride got married in 2020.
Spotify Playlist for Football Party.
All recipes come courtesy of Penny and Eleazar Martinez.
Taste Tests for the menu ideas come out every Friday, so if you do not see the one you're looking for now, be sure to keep checking back here or on our Instagram.