March Chef Party Idea
Updated: Apr 19
1. A chef party is when you have approximately 8-10 guests around a home kitchen while a chef prepares the meal for you. These parties are interactive, and sometimes go into great detail with the chef teaching you how to make certain dishes. Other times, the parties are strictly for your enjoyment of watching the chef create a fabulous dish. Either way, they are smaller and more intimate, so you truly need minimal decorations.
2. An easel chalkboard sitting off to the side with the evening’s menu written lends an air of sophistication, yet in a casual and cozy manner.
3. Linen napkins would be nice for this event since there are few people involved. Any color will do, but my mind goes to red or white.
4. Line your kitchen cooking area with mason jars filled with herbs and wildflowers. If you want more color, tie a red ribbon around the mouth of the jar.
5. Print menu cards and place them on each plate before guests arrive. With flowers, menu cards and red linens, that is really all you need for your décor.
6. Party favor: For a more elaborate gift, you can have aprons for everyone with their name monogrammed on the front. For a simple gift, have a wooden kitchen spoon with a raffia bow tied around the neck. Attach a copy of the recipe for the main dish you served.
Spotify Playlist for Chef Party.
All recipes come courtesy of Penny and Eleazar Martinez.
Taste Tests for the menu ideas come out every Friday, so if you do not see the one you're looking for now, be sure to keep checking back here or on our Instagram.