Our Top 20 Teacher Gifts
School is almost out for summer! Many of us want to gift our child’s teacher something special at the end of the year for all the love, kindness, and patience they have poured out on our little ones. Being a teacher is not easy, and they are so deserving of our gratitude especially after this wild 20/21 school year! Some common go-to gifts you might have thought of are bath and body products, Starbucks gift cards and mugs, but below are some additional gift ideas your child’s teacher will be touched to receive:
1. Summer themed beach bag: Fill it with sunscreen, sunglasses, magazines, a towel, and some yummy snacks!
2. Personalized tumbler: The days are long for teachers who are using their voice all day and staying hydrated is essential.
3. Personalized stationery/notepad for her desk.
4. Spa gift card: Any teacher will be anxious to redeem this one to kick off summer!
5. Monogrammed tote bag: Teachers lug around lots of papers, books, and supplies. Help her feel stylish with a new teacher bag.
6. Recipe book of quick, weekday meals for those hectic evenings.
7. School supplies gift basket: Many teachers spend their own money on school supplies! Help them replenish their stash of practical items for next year such as pens, pencils, highlighters, staples, etc.
8. Insulated lunch bag and container set for a quick desk meal.
9. Umbrella and raincoat: Get a matching set they will use for years to come.
10. Mason jar filled with mints/gum: This is a budget friendly idea that goes a long way!
11. Restaurant gift cards are so appreciated. Even teachers go out to eat!
12. Personal laminator and sheets to keep in the classroom will make a teacher’s life a little easier.
13. Cute kitchen towels: It’s one of those things that no matter how many we have we always want more! They make a great gift because they are both stylish and useful.
14. Hand soap with a gift tag that reads: “Hands down, you’re the best teacher!”
15. Basic toolkit for around the classroom will no doubt come in handy!
16. Personalized lanyard: Upgrade the one the school issues them to something a little more special.
17. Personalized pencils that say “Return to ______” so when a student borrows one, they are sure to return it!
18. Potted flowers with flower pick that says, “Thank you for helping me bloom.”
19. Cookie bouquet: Who doesn’t love getting sweets?!
20. Many of the gifts above are appropriate for male or female teachers, but for a true masculine idea: personalized dop kit with shaving supplies! This is always a hit.
Mom to 2 toddlers and loving wife